What’s wrong with the copy on your website?
It could be too focused on the company, leaving your customers out in the cold. Or maybe it’s boring and unoriginal, doing a poor job of communicating why people would want to work with you… And this is just getting started.
Website copy has to work harder these days
Your website copywriter needs to know how to incorporate your company’s personality with just the right amount of facts to build credibility, also giving attention to SEO-related factors. Site copy must integrate seamlessly with the message communicated by elements like site images, navigation and other links, colors, headers and white space to drive desired actions on the site. Processes need to flow smoothly, to keep visitors engaged.
I’ve provided copy critiques for e-retailers (including Circuit City), business-to-business providers, service companies, and small businesses from photographers to bed & breakfasts.
Website copy critiques include:
- Interview with you to determine business goals and desired customer actions for your site.
- Additional research to uncover potential opportunities and elements.
- Detailed examination of your website’s content, personality, trust factors, navigation and organization, ease of completing desired tasks, etc.
- Recommendations to address copy shortcomings and usability issues that are impeding a smooth, enjoyable experience, especially as related to site copy.
- Detailed examples that illustrate the problems and a discussion of potential solutions.
- Delivered in report form with a follow-up phone call to discuss findings and recommended action items.
Starting from $595.
- Pricing depends on the size and complexity of the site.
- Expected turnaround is 2-4 weeks.
I’d love to talk with you about your site. Get in touch here and we can set a time to chat.