SEO & good web design go hand in hand
SEO and web design are two critical components of your website. (Copywriting is the third, and that’s how I can help you.)
If you’re in need of search engine optimization, a site redesign, or help branding and promoting yourself online, you’ll want to speak with SEO Advantage, my online marketing firm of choice.
Here’s why I think you can’t go wrong with SEO Advantage:
- The SEO analysts provide excellent service–you’ll get more than you would anywhere else for the price. They’re extremely knowledgeable and able to explain what they do in plain English, too. No condescending geeks here.
- Excellent web design talent means you can still have the site of your dreams, plus it will be optimized for slick performance in the search engines.
- Your site will also be designed with usability and standards compliance in mind.
- Staff offer local SEO for small businesses and specialized expertise in niches such as software development companies, real estate, lawyers, healthcare, etc.
- You’ll end up saving costs and headaches. If you hire a good SEO consultant, web designer, and copywriter separately, as you would have to do to properly create and optimize your site, you could potentially go nuts.
I worked exclusively for SEO Advantage from 2004-2010, and I have to say I can’t see myself working for another company if I ever leave the freelancing life again. The people are honest, hard-working, friendly and talented. What more could you want?
Give SEO Advantage a call and tell them I sent you. 1-866-366-1639 or email Stone and Wes here.