Blogger for hire–writing samples
I work as a ghost blogger for businesses and also blog under my own name as a content marketing authority. Here are some samples of individual posts that you can take as representative of my range and style when it comes to blogging.
Blog posts for technology startup industry
This forward-thinking agency based in Belgium is helping startups change the world. I assist with thought leadership ghost-writing for the blog, case studies and several key pages on the website. I also contribute to content marketing outreach as well as social media.
Blog posts under the Lisa Banks brand
- Guest blog post on Attorney at Work – Checklist for Making the Most of Media Mentions
- I was on the blogging staff at Site-Reference.com, an Internet marketing authority site, for most of 2010 and into 2011. You may enjoy these particular posts, written under my own name. (Note: unfortunately the site is no longer running, but here is a sampling of the titles I wrote.)
Why your blog isn’t getting any comments–and how to fix it
Beyond the Search Engines – 16 Ways to Get More Exposure for Your Small Business
An easy way to spice up content
Optimizing your About page content
Pimping out the pressroom–optimizing for SEO and PR
- I blogged about parenting and baby fashions at the Beanie Designs blog. While I contribute as myself, it’s on a much more personal note, as I draw on a lot of my own experience as a mom and stay-at-home/work-at-home parent.
- I have also contributed to this accounting blog, and another on business incorporation, where I created this fictitious character.
- While this blog is managed and written mostly by the company’s employees, I will submit a blog post to accompany any newly published materials its customers might want to know about. Here’s a post announcing a new white paper by an ecommerce technology company (no longer active).
- Here’s a sample real estate blog post I ghostwrote (no longer active).
Contributing to 3-rd party industry blogs is also a great way for your company to build its reputation
After getting your own blog in shape, it’s a good idea to participate in high-profile as well as up-and-coming blogs in your industry. I can help build relationships with other bloggers, set up guest blog posts, and help address comments.
- Arranged for company president to become a regular contributor on an active industry blogging platform. Prepared his profile and several introductory blog posts, including this ghost blog post.
- Here’s a sample guest blog post submitted on behalf of a client. It generated lots of comments on a popular blog and contributed to the client’s incoming link profile.